Oven Cleaning In Bradford
Smart Cleaning are your oven cleaning experts in Bradford and the surrounding area. Our team of professionals have years of experience and the latest tools of the industry to clean your ovens to a showroom finish.
Take one of the biggest household chores and let us do it for you, using only eco-friendly, non-acidic cleaning products. When you get Smart Cleaning to maintain your oven we first dip the racks and trays in our heated cleaning tanks, to eliminate any caked on grease, fat and burnt-on food. Next we scrub and polish the inside of your oven until it’s sparkling clean, using professional grade cleaners that don’t leave a nasty smell behind. We will also clean your hob, extractor fan and even your microwave while we’re there! Unlike the store bought cleaners, you won’t be dealing with that sickly black goo once we’ve finished, and your oven will be ready to use again straight away.
Our team in Bradford can clean all types of ovens, from range cookers, to double door ovens to BBQs. Get in touch today and see what else we can clean for you.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning?
We love Bradford’s strong sense of community, and our Bradford oven cleaning team love to be a part of it. Smart Cleaning offer professional oven cleaning in Bradford, using the latest methods and techniques developed over years of training. We use a van-mounted heated cleaning tank to clean all internal racking and trays, transforming your oven in a matter of hours. Caring about our environment and the health of our staff and customers is important to us, that’s why we use biodegradable and non-toxic chemicals that are free from caustic soda.
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST|
|Single Door Oven||£50|
|+ Hob OR Extractor||£58|
|+ Hob and Extractor||£65|
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)||£60|
|+ Hob OR Extractor||+£15|
|+ Hob and Extractor||+£20|
|Range and AGA’s Single Door (Any Type inc Hob)||£80|
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
We take bookings Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. But, we know that the daily grind of 9-5 is tough, therefore we have introduced an evening and weekend service to make things easier.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
We have teams of cleaners that can travel to the whole of Yorkshire.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
Oven cleaner fumes are toxic, but mostly caustic. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease
GET A QUOTE
We can provide you with a free no obligation quote for any of our cleaning servicesGet in touch
Great service. Very quick but thorough job at such a reasonable price. Lovely chap did a great job cleaning our carpets after we have spent the last 5 months house training our pup! House is now clean and fresh smelling. Very very happy. - Jen King
Smart Cleaning did a fantastic job on our office carpets and at a great price and time to suit us. I highly recommend these professionals! - Jim Semlyen
Just had my 14 year old oven cleaned & it has come up like new. Would definitely recommend. E Powell