Oven Cleaning In Pickering
Are you looking for a local, reliable oven cleaner in Pickering and the surrounding area? Smart Cleaning have a team of local professionals ready to help transform your dirty oven back to a showroom standard. A clean oven cooks more evenly, leaves no nasty smell or smoke, and maintains it’s lifespan, making this an important but time consuming household task. That’s where we come in. One of our specialist technicians can do the job for you, with non-caustic, eco-friendly cleaners that do a better job than anything available over the counter. With years of experience and industry grade equipment, we can clean all types of ovens in no time, including gas, electric, range cookers, hobs, extractor fans, and even your microwave.
Why not take a look at our testimonials and see what our customers have to say?
Jerimiah A, Oven Cleaning in Pickering
“Struggled to get anyone out to this area when calling around. Extremely happy with result and promptness. Highly recommend. Thank you!”
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Clean Oven?
- Fire risk from carbonised grease is reduced.
- Your oven will no longer smell or smoke when on.
- Heat is distributed equally, so food cooks evenly.
- Clean ovens reach their desired temperature quicker than dirty ovens, meaning you use less energy.
- Your oven will last longer if you keep it clean and working efficiently.
Why Choose Smart Cleaning in Pickering?
- DBS certified staff
- Insured up to £5 million
- State-of-the-art van-mounted heated tank
- Professionally trained technicians
- Great value oven cleaning!
What Can We Clean?
- Single Ovens: Our standard cleaning services transform your oven; extending its lifetime and eliminating stains and grease.
- Double Ovens: We specialise in deep cleaning all makes of ovens, including double ovens.
- Range Cleaning: From Britannia to Lacanche range ovens, we professionally clean all makes of range ovens.
- Hobs: For a smaller price we can concentrate on only the hob rather than the whole oven and extractor, cleaning just the parts that matter to you.
- Extractor Hoods: Often forgotten, extractor hoods can get clogged with grease over time. We will clean your extractor as well as your oven if requested.
- Microwaves: Our specialists are also fully trained to clean all kinds of appliances, even microwaves. Ask us to clean that too and we can save you one more job while we’re there.
|OVEN CLEANING SERVICES PRICE LIST|
|Single Door Oven||£50|
|+ Hob OR Extractor||£58|
|+ Hob and Extractor||£65|
|Single & Grill above (aka double oven)||£60|
|+ Hob OR Extractor||+£15|
|+ Hob and Extractor||+£20|
|Range and AGA’s Single Door (Any Type inc Hob)||£80|
When can I book an Oven Cleaning Service?
We take bookings Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. But, we know that the daily grind of 9-5 is tough, therefore we have introduced an evening and weekend service to make things easier.
What part of the oven do we clean?
We remove the glass so that we can clean it thoroughly leaving it sparkling and smear free. We remove all racking and trays and allow them to soak in the van mounted, heated tank. Then, using the bio-degradable & non-toxic cleaning products we get to work making your oven look LIKE NEW again!
How long does it take?
A single oven takes approximately an hour, with double ovens and AGA’s taking from 2-3 hours.
Which towns and post codes do we operate in?
We have teams of cleaners that can travel to the whole of Yorkshire.
Are your cleaning products safe for pets?
Yes! We use non-toxic cleaners meaning our oven cleaning is free of dangerous fumes and completely safe for your furry friends.
Are oven cleaners toxic?
Oven cleaner fumes are toxic, but mostly caustic. This means that after the cleaning is done the chemicals are gone and it’s safe for you to cook.
Why do you need to clean your oven?
Having your oven professionally cleaned comes with a number of benefits. Firstly, keeping your oven cleaned will prolong its life. Dirt, grease and food debris build up and clog important parts of your oven. If you can see smoke or smell grease when you’re cooking it’s a clear indication that your oven needs to be cleaned. A professional clean from Smart Cleaning will get your oven back to shop-floor standards. Shop bought cleaners only remove the first layer of dirt and grease.
GET A QUOTE
We can provide you with a free no obligation quote for any of our cleaning servicesGet in touch
Great service. Very quick but thorough job at such a reasonable price. Lovely chap did a great job cleaning our carpets after we have spent the last 5 months house training our pup! House is now clean and fresh smelling. Very very happy. - Jen King
Smart Cleaning did a fantastic job on our office carpets and at a great price and time to suit us. I highly recommend these professionals! - Jim Semlyen
Just had my 14 year old oven cleaned & it has come up like new. Would definitely recommend. E Powell